Pricing & Policies | Los Angeles
SoccerTots LA | Phone: 310.535.3644 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes meet once per week.
- Each class lasts 50 minutes.
- Children should wear loose fitting clothing and sneakers and bring a water bottle. Please no sandals or dress shoes.
- Parent participation classes (Teddies and Teddies II): please only one parent per child on the playing field. This will allow for more focus and attention to the activities, and it can get crowded.
- Absolutely no food, drinks, or gum during class (except drinks at the water break).
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class time; all classes will start on time.
- Liability Waiver Form: all parents of participants are required to sign this document on behalf of their child prior to stepping on to the field. There are no exceptions to this rule. Should you not sign this document, your child will not be allowed to participate and no credits or refunds will be issued for that week's class.
- Our no-obligation trial program allows any new customer to request a FULL refund within 2 weeks of attending class if they do not want to continue in the program.
Pro-rated Session Fee
- We encourage customers to join classes with open spots after the session has started for a pro-rated fee.
- The class curriculum allows children to join mid-session with no significant learning curve issues.
- Pro-rated fees are based on the number of classes remaining in the session.
- Classes can be pro-rated for customers once the session is in progress but not before the first class of the session (i.e. you can not sign up ahead of time for only part of the session).
No Obligation Trial Program
- All new customers can request a FULL refund if they do not want to continue in the program.
- A refund request can be made for any reason, but must be made within 2 weeks of attending class.
- An best-effort attempt will be made to return funds to the original method of payment.
- All siblings beyond the first receive a 15% discount for classes.
- This discount only applies if multiple siblings are registered for current classes, not if a sibling previously attended classes but is no longer registered for new classes.
- The Sibling Discount also applies to pro-rated classes.
- Classes are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- New class schedules will be announced online and via email communication to all customers in our database.
- Only payment in full secures your child's spot in a class. No reserving or holding spots will be permitted. We accept credit card payment via our online registration system or over the phone, and we also accept payment by mailed check. Payment may be made through the web site, in person, or by mail.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Mailed checks MUST arrive before the scheduled start date for the session. Please allow 2-5 business days for the post office to mail your check.
- SoccerTots will not offer refunds once classes have commenced. Customers may contact SoccerTots within 72 hours of the beginning of a session for a refund.
- In the event that SoccerTots must cancel a class before the start of a session, and cannot place your child in a comparable class, a full refund will be issued.
- In the event that SoccerTots must cancel a class after the start of a session, only the remaining class credit will be refunded.
- In lieu of a refund and at the discretion of SoccerTots management, class credit may be issued for a future session and must be coordinated and approved by a member of SoccerTots management. Only the unused portion of a session will be credited based on the date of the withdrawal and notification. Written notification must be made via email or postmarked letter. The date of the email or postmarked letter will be used to determine the official date of the request and determine the eligibility of the pro-rated amount of class credit.
- SoccerTots LA maintains the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason. In this event, a full refund will be provided for any remaining classes in that session.
- We strongly recommend children participate in the proper age-appropriate classes as defined by our literature and web site. The proper class is determined by the child's age at the first class of the session. SoccerTots has no way of truly knowing your child's age; keep in mind if your child is in the wrong age group's class, they may be too small/big/slow/fast/distracted/confused for that class, and moving them to another class is possible based on availability but not guaranteed.
- SoccerTots classes are NOT drop-off classes. Parents or caregivers of all participants must stay in the building or vicinity during classes in case your child needs assistance.
Class Schedule Changes or Delays
- SoccerTots sometimes must delay or cancel classes where enrollment is fewer than 4 children. When we delay the start of a class, any classes missed due to delay will be credited or refunded.
- We will make every effort to enroll your child in another class should this occur.
- Since classes that are less than four students will be subject to schedule changes, please have a second class choice time in mind.
- Customers of classes cancelled by SoccerTots will receive a 100% refund.
- Sometimes we will choose to hold classes with four children enrolled with the hope of getting more registrants as the session progresses. Customer help in filling up small classes is strongly welcomed.
- We strive for full classes, but we cannot guarantee that some classes will not have a small number of participants. Some children function better in small groups, while some prefer large groups.
- Younger siblings are welcome to observe the class but for safety reasons we cannot allow these younger children to walk and crawl around the field or play with equipment.
- Older siblings are welcome to watch but due to the focus and attention required in these classes we cannot allow them to participate. Older children will be asked to leave the field should they be a distraction to the class.
- Many park locations have nearby play structures or picnic tables.
- Please do not bring sick children to class. Children deemed sick will be lead to the parent or caregiver and asked not to participate. Please do not put our instructors and the other children and parents at risk.
- We schedule our instructors to avoid any unnecessary staff absences; however, at times an instructor may be unavoidably absent. Should your instructor be absent, we will provide a competent substitute. In the extreme case when no substitute can be provided, we will arrange a make-up class or issue a credit worth the full value of the class. We at no time guarantee the same instructor all session long although we do work hard to maintain this continuity.